Farm and Crop Insurance
City folks think farming is just a simple life. But farming today is more complex than ever.
If you are uncertain about what your policy currently covers; if you have altered your farming processes from when you first got your policy; or if you’re concerned about increasing weather risks to crops, we can help.
We are farm insurance experts who will make sure your farm operations stay protected by faithful insurance. We have custom-fit policies for whatever Mother Nature (or her attorney) can throw at you, which may include:
- Traditional production farms and ranches
- Extra protection for expanding farms and ranches with commercial exposure
- Smaller farms and rural acreage
- Customization that fits the specific needs of your operation (see coverage options below)
Your base policy typically protects farm homes, buildings, machinery, equipment, and livestock, all the coverage the average farm and ranch operations require. Then, we will discuss optional coverages you can tailor to meet your needs. That means, you only pay for the protection you need, and nothing you don’t.
Coverage for your farm or crops
- Disruption of farming operations in case of extra expenses and loss of income caused by a covered loss to a building or piece of equipment.
- Identity fraud expense coverage that can reimburse you for covered expenses incurred in restoring your identity.
- Earthquake coverage for farms and ranches with fault lines nearby.
- Farm machinery and equipment replacement coverage for equipment up to five years old.
- Peak season coverage endorsement for harvest times, or when you have greater than average quantities of product in storage on your property.
- Sewer/sump pump backup… just in case.
- Temperature sensitive endorsement for covering temperature-sensitive products, as a result of a temperature control fluctuation.
- Household property protection for your household contents, including gold, furs, firearms, electronics, and more.
Your operation is more than a business, it’s a legacy, a livelihood and your personal version of the American dream. Let us help you protect the things you care about most.
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment while you wait for yours to be repaired
- Equipment breakdown for fixed equipment in outbuildings
- GPS equipment in case of loss by special causes
- Cab glass repair or replacement
- Foreign object damage to combines
- Damage during towing and hitching
- Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground
- Borrowed farm machinery covering primary
- Fire extinguisher recharge
Why We’re Different
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. We protect businesses and people we know and care about, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Contact us and let the professionals at our company help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you are working hard to build.